Senior Cost Engineer I (Closed)
SENIOR COST ENGINEER I
Assignment: Los Angeles World Airports – Landside Access Modernization Program (LAMP)
Salary: $114.9K to $135.2K annual base salary depending upon experience
KEY IDENTIFIERS FOR THE POSITION
- Demonstrated proficiency with a large-scale cost reporting system is required; experience with Prolog is highly desirable.
- 5- to 10-years cost engineering experience.
- Advanced proficiency in Office 365, Power BI, VEO, and cBIM is required.
- Essential Job Duties
- Prepares detailed compute generated cost reports, charts and diagrams.
- Provides analysis and review of cost/budget expenditure and maintains cost controls reports.
- Reports anticipated cost overages or other unsatisfactory cost elements.
- Develop, configure, and support collection of project source data (including: PROLOG, VEO, and other 3rd party systems).
- Develop data templates.
- Develop and create data queries and workflow for source data from various systems.
- Liaison with data processing in developing support for network calculations, printouts and cost reports, and other related services.
- Liaison between the Element/Project Manager, Project Controls and Capital Budget Manager and team, communicating project cost data, analysis and reports.
- Provide progress reporting documents and briefing materials as required. Develop creative reporting tools to communicate complex project sequencing and/or progress assessments.
- Works with, provides information for review, and gathers input from Contract Administrators, Project Controls, Budget Managers and Element/Project Managers.
- Administer LAWA-controlled project systems (including: Office365, Power BI, VEO, cBIM).
- Interface with stakeholder, user, and project groups about data requirements and provide training as needed.
- Other duties as identified.
Needs to have strong working knowledge/experience in the following applications:
- Office 365
- Power BI
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE LEVEL/OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the construction delivery process, with at least 5 years of experience working at the Project level
- Working knowledge of relational databases (SQL skills preferred)
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, MS Access, and MS Power BI
- Intermediate skills in Revit, AutoCAD (C3D), BlueBeam, and SharePoint
- Intermediate skills in HTML and website development
- Minimum BA in Engineering (Civil or Mechanical preferred), Construction Management, Architecture or equivalent
- Minor/Major emphasis in Information Technology
- Element-Specific Requirements/Notes
- May assume other duties as required/needed
- May be required to work beyond regular shift hours as needed
- May be required to work various shifts as needed
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume:
On or before Tuesday November 6, 2018 @ 12:00pm noon (late submissions cannot be accepted)
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: LAWA Senior Cost Engineer I
Recruitment # PC1021
See instructions above to submit resume. Do not use the “Apply For Job” tab shown below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com