Special Program Manager (Closed)
Project Manager IV – Special Program Manager
Client / Program: Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) – PMO Monterey Park
Salary Range: $176.8K to $208.0K annual base salary, depending upon experience
- Under the direction of the Chief Facilities Executive, assists the Facilities Executive and the Director of Facilities Planning and Development by planning, organizing, assigning, directing, and reviewing activities of the Build-LACCD bond program of the Facilities Planning and Development Division.
- At the direction of the Chief Facilities Executive represents the District in meetings with contractors, public agencies, community groups, and others.
- Reviews and prepares Bond related Board reports and correspondence, often with major legal and financial significance.
- Assist the Chief Facilities Executive or the Director of Facilities Planning and Development in preparing policies and procedures for College construction bond projects and operations.
- Follow and successfully execute program Quality Management System.
- Coordinate with Program Management Office on all related bond project matters.
- Assist in preparation of presentations for Facilities Master Planning and Oversight Committee, Bond
- Steering Committee, Board of Trustees, Committee of the Whole, and others as required.
- Create documents and reports of project information and data in an accurate and timely manner.
- Create and effectively present project and college data clearly to multiple stakeholder groups.
- Coordinate project budget and schedule information with District staff.
- Track project status and provide management reports and updates.
- Review recommended actions in resolving disputes relative to construction projects.
- Assists in outreach efforts for Community Economic Development.
- Work closely with Bond Communications Manager in the disseminating bond program information to internal and external audiences.
- Coordinate with space utilization and space analysis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- 12 years of experience in the management of complex construction projects; experience in the administration and operation of a large Capital Improvement Program or Bond program.
- BA or BS in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, Business Administration or related field.
- Master’s Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, Business Administration, or related field.
- Experience in a public higher education capital improvement program.
- Knowledge of all parts of the project life cycle, to include master planning, project budgeting, design and construction, and closeout
- Experience in alternative delivery methods.
- Experience with using a web based project management system such as Proliance.
- Experience in Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED).
- Experience with Division of the State Architect (DSA) construction/design processes or similar.
- A valid Certificate of Registration as an Architect by the California Architectural Board or Professional Engineer by the California State Board for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors.
- A valid Construction Manager (CCM) credential by the Construction Manager Certification Institute (CMCI).
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume: Wednesday August 22, 2018 @ 8:00am (no late submissions can be accepted)
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: hr@paragon‐em.com
Subject line: LACCD Project Manager IV
Approximate Processing Time:
Short list post: Week of August 27, 2018
Interviews: August 31, 2018 – September 7, 2018
Number of positions: 1
Anticipated Start: July 2018
Recruitment No.: SAC-185
See instructions above to submit resume. Do not use the “Apply For Job” tab shown below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com