Technical Specialist II (CLOSED)
TECHNICAL SPECIALIST II
Assignment: Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA) – CORE
Salary: $99.0K to $116.5K annual base salary depending upon experience
KEY IDENTIFIERS FOR THE POSITION
- Looking for a leader with exceptional management and communication skills that can oversee, manage and implement BIM, related technology and asset management campus wide throughout all phases of project delivery and handover to Operations at LAX.
- Essential Job Duties
- Lead the effort on behalf of LAWA to develop and communicate the BIM Standards, Procedures and BIM Execution Plan (BxP) with the Design/Builder on all projects at LAX.
- Provide guidance and input into BIM related contract language to support the project delivery process
- Assist the Project Management Team in decision-making as it pertains to BIM and related technologies.
- Assist in the BIM deliverable review process, technical support, and quality assurance.
- Review general project requirements, design criteria and contract requirements.
- Demonstrated working knowledge and implementation of VEO by InEight and Autodesk BIM 360 on multi-billion dollar projects
- Develop systems, procedures and structures to allow LAWA to record, map and manage the project design and construction utilizing BIM.
- Ensure that monthly reports describing activities associated with BIM implementation are prepared and forwarded to the project management team.
- Develop presentations, teaching aids and training plans for the various stakeholder groups.
- Recommend solutions for file sharing, document control and security.
- Contribute to the advancement of PDG’s goals through commitment to productive collaboration with all stakeholders.
- Microsoft systems including MS-Excel, MS-Word, Power Point, SharePoint, Prolog, Primavera P6 or other Scheduling Software.
- Autodesk systems including AutoCAD, Revit, Civil 3D, Navisworks, Infraworks and BIM 360.
- InEight VEO and other relation database cloud-based platforms
- Familiar with ESRI/GIS platforms and asset management software, IBM Maximo.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE LEVEL/OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum ten years’ experience in the Design and Construction Industry performing duties related to this position.
- Five years or more of experience in the implementation of a fully integrated BIM process specifically for large US airports.
- Thorough understanding of airport specific enterprise-wide challenges and inherent communications needs.
- Excellent written and oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are required.
- A college degree is required. Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction.
- Element-Specific Requirements/Notes
- May assume other duties as required/needed
- Maybe required to work beyond regular shift hours as needed
- Maybe required to work various shifts as needed
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume:
On or before Wednesday May 21, 2019 @ 12:00 pm noon (late submissions cannot be accepted)
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: email@example.com
Subject line: LAWA Technical Specialist II
Recruitment # PC1066
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org