Project Coordinator V – Project Support (Closed)
PROJECT COORDINATOR V – STRATEGIC FACILITIES PLANNER PROJECT SUPPORT
Client / Project: Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) / Project Management Office (PMO)
Number of Positions: 1 (Part-time 20 Hours/week)
Salary Range: $60.1K to $70.7K annual base salary, depending upon experience
- Provide all general administrative support to the Strategic Facilities Planning Project Team including correspondence processing and distribution, routine filings, and project documentation.
- Coordinate arrangements for meetings, site visits, campus engagement, Building User Group Meeting (BUG) as required.
- Provide administrative support by conducting research, assisting on the preparation statistical reports, and handling document and data information requests.
- Process RFIs, change orders, and other construction related documents.
- Assists in preparing written materials including correspondence, reports, procedures, and guidelines related to project file maintenance and document control.
- Review, proofread, and edit documents.
- Preparing and documenting meeting minutes, agendas, and other project related documentation.
- Assists and or oversees the review, approval, and payment process of contractor and consultant monthly payment applications, including detailed reviews of the IOR and LOR invoices, by liaising with the appropriate internal and external parties.
- Assist in conduct on-site evaluations at each campus regarding grounds inventory data relating to facilities. A survey pertaining to the location and size of athletic fields, flower beds, shrubs, open tree areas, and overall campus landscaping will be completed at each campus. A final report regarding data, findings and recommendations will be provided to the District office.
- Assists in providing general accounting and administrative support to the Strategic Facilities Planning Team as directed.
- Communicate with applicable program, planning, construction or other professional services vendors as needed.
- Identify vendor billing discrepancies or inconsistencies and resolve expeditiously.
- Assists in contracts/task orders/purchase orders financial close out process.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- 8-10 years’ experience in K-12 or higher education capital improvement program.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Must have keyboarding/computer experience.
- Must have very strong organizational skills, knowledge of office administration.
- Position requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documents
- BA, BS or B. Arch in Architecture, Urban Planning, Engineering, Construction Management, Business Administration, or related field.
- Experience working on large scale bond, construction, or capital improvement program.
- Experience as Owner’s representative or program, project, or construction management.
- Experience with Division of the State Architect (DSA).
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume:
Tuesday August 24, 2021 @ 12:00 noon (late submissions cannot be accepted)
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: hr@paragon‐em.com
Subject line: LACCD PROJECT COORDINATOR V
APPROXIMATE PROCESSING TIME:
Short list post: Week of August 30, 2021
Interviews: Week of August 30, 2021
Number of positions: 1 (Part-time 20 Hours/week)
Anticipated Start: September 2021
Recruitment No.: SAC-315
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org