Asset Move Coordinator I (Closed)
ASSET MOVE COORDINATOR I
Client / Program: Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD), Program Management Office
Salary Range: $81.3K to $95.6K annual base salary, depending upon experience
- In accordance with department established procedures, manages processes and databases for the purpose of tracking furniture and equipment procurement, relocations, purchase orders, and financial closeouts in support of the Relocation Project Management, Asset Management and Procurement teams.
- Position Description:
- Support Manager of Move/Relocation Project Management (RPM) and Asset Management Teams with daily duties such as scheduling meetings, events and conference rooms; creating reports, meeting agendas, meeting minutes, memo and letters; calendar tracking; vendor correspondence; invoice tracking spreadsheets; special RPM projects; and other activities as required.
- Track absences for all RPM and Asset Management team staff, review weekly timesheets, and review monthly labor logs for accuracy prior to supervisor review.
- Administer program database for tracking of the FF&E Proposed Board Actions (PBA) through to Purchase Orders issuance, distribute daily PBA reports to RPM Team, and run special reports from database as required.
- Administer program database for all FF&E Master Agreements and maintain accurate information for all fields, such as, vendor name, contract number, vendor contact information, contract minimums and maximums, expiration dates, etc. Export data and reports for use by the RPM Team.
- Manage smart Excel combined template tool for the creation of quote cover sheets, Proposed Board Actions, Financial Close Outs for RPM team.
- Provide research and analysis for FF&E and Move Services contracts, Board of Trustee action items, Purchase Orders, Task Orders, and invoices to ensure all expenditures are accurate and match in all related systems.
- Support RPM and Asset Management Team as required with daily inquiries and requests regarding FF&E purchase orders, invoices, financial close outs, surplus auctions, etc. Create and maintain schedules for the Relocation Project Coordinator who assists the RPMs at multiple colleges.
- Support Procurement group with weekly meeting agenda, meeting minutes, follow up on outstanding Procurement items for RPM team, research and track financial close outs, and other projects as required.
- Support Asset Management with asset surplus activities including communication with vendors.
- Support Accounting Group with research on FF&E invoices, packing slips, and back-up documentation.
- Support Technology Project Managers with FF&E quotes, invoices, packing slips, and financial close-outs.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma
- 5-10 years of experience in administrative capacity.
- Strong written and oral communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong administrative and analytical skill.
- Strong proofreading and editing skills. Attention to detail.
- Flexible to the changing environment and varying priorities.
- Proficiency Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio) and related word processing, spreadsheet, and database software.
- 2-4 years of related experience in Move/Relocation Management, Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment Procurement, and/or Facilities Management related jobs.
- 4 year degree
- Public Works experience
- Bilingual in Spanish
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume:
Tuesday August 13, 2019 @ 12:00pm noon (late submissions cannot be accepted)
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: hr@paragon‐em.com
Subject line: LACCD Asset Move Coordinator
APPROXIMATE PROCESSING TIME:
Short list post: Week of August 19, 2019
Interviews: Week of August 19, 2019
Number of positions: 1
Anticipated Start: October 1, 2019
Duration: 3 – 4 Months (Backfill for short-term leave of absence)
Recruitment No.: SAC-239
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com