AutoCAD Drafter (Closed)
Program: Los Angeles Unified School District Facilities Services Division, M&O
Salary Range: $48.8K to $57.4K base salary plus benefits
Positions Open: 2
• Performs on-site inspections and collects data on, inventories, and categorizes District spaces, utilizing provided standards.
• Maintains and updates District site plans and records through the computer aided facilities management (CAFM) system software (AutoCAD Map Based).
• Prepares information and reports related to Building components identified at sites, buildings and spaces (e.g., Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC, etc.)
• Develops and maintains AutoCAD drawings, incorporating architectural and building components from existing hard copy drawings and enters information into CAFM.
• Assists District facilities staff in inputting building component information into the District Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) (IBM Maximo Based).
• Ensure all documentation is scanned, filed, stored and/or otherwise archived.
• Performs related duties as assigned
3 or more years full time paid professional experience in drafting that included the use of at least one AutoCAD design software Application
Graduation from a recognized college or university with a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in
Engineering; Interior Design; or any construction related course; and Information Technology.
Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for education on a year for year basis.
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume: Friday September 8, 2017 @ 3:00pm
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: email@example.com
Subject line: LAUSD AutoCAD Drafter
Approximate Processing Time:
SHORTLIST: Week of 9/18/17
INTERVIEW: Week of 9/25/17
SELECTION NOTIFICATION: Week of 10/9/17
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org