BIM/GIS Coordinator III (Closed)
BIM/GIS COORDINATOR III – VIRTUAL DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION (VDC)
Client / Project: Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD) / Project Management Office (PMO)
Number of positions: 2
Salary Range: $90.2K to $106.8K annual base salary, depending upon experience
The Building Information Modeling (BIM) / Graphical Information System (GIS) Coordinator III/Virtual Design and Construction (VDC) works closely with the BIM Manager and the Los Angeles Community Colleges District to implement BIM and GIS on the BuildLACCD program.
The BIM GIS Coordinator III/VDC for Build-LACCD is responsible for:
- Monitoring and reconciling the Design Team’s and Construction Team’s submittal data related to GIS and asset tracking.
- Collection and QA/QC of CMMS Data for Bond impacted facilities and infrastructure. This may include,
- but is not limited to, the following activities:
- Review and upload equipment data from completed As-Builts to CMMS.
- Review and upload GIS spatial data (building spaces, hardscape/softscape, landscape, infrastructure and security features) to CMMS.
- Managing and maintaining as-built information related to Bond impacted projects. This may include, but is not limited to, researching data or documents in SharePoint, DocView or another accessible data source, to produce files or reports such as CAD/BIM As-Built drawings.
- BuildLACCD CADD standards compliance review.
- Utility Infrastructure (ASCE 38-02 and SDSFIE compliance)
- Spatial Reports, demonstrated in plans or tabular format.
- Supporting As-Built/M&O data delivery review at Ops Closeout for current Bond projects. This may
- include, but is not limited to, the following activities:
- BuildLACCD projects
- District wide projects (Infrastructure, security, energy, stormwater)
- Develop As-Built GIS maps of Bond impacted facilities and infrastructure.
- SharePoint record drawings database Support for BuildLACCD and LACCD – Research data.
- Provide BIM Submittal tracking.
- Review submittals to ensure compliance with BuildLACCD standards and BIM scope of services.
- BIM submittal coordination between college project teams and design/construction teams.
- BIM 360 Model reviews/work flowing/administration.
- Work with BuildLACCD and LACCD teams to develop BIM and GIS scope of services as requested.
- Provide support as requested for ESRI ArcGIS and ArcGIS online platforms.
- Review GIS and BIM deliverables for ArcGIS online integration.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 6 years’ recent experience in working in Architecture or Construction Management, with a specific focus on GIS and Building Information Modeling (BIM).
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, or related degree (Can be substituted with 8 years of experience.)
- Advance geographic information systems concepts, principles, practices and techniques, including computer mapping and attribute conversions, transfer, manipulation and analysis.
- Experience utilizing BIM for 4D and project coordination/clash detection.
- Experience working with Design and Construction Teams.
- Strong knowledge of BIM and GIS workflows.
- Experience knowledge to perform modeling and coordination task within AutoCAD, Revit and Map 3D.
- Experience knowledge to perform data management task within SharePoint, BIM 360 Docs and Bluebeam.
- Experience knowledge to perform field survey data collection with ArcGIS Collector.
- Strong experience with ArcGIS and Python software, tools and applications.
- Strong relational database concepts, methods and practices.
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume:
Monday August 23, 2021 @ 12:00 noon (late submissions cannot be accepted)
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: hr@paragon‐em.com
Subject line: LACCD BIM/GIS COORDINATOR III
APPROXIMATE PROCESSING TIME:
Short list post: Week of August 30, 2021
Interviews: Week of August 30, 2021
Number of positions: 2
Anticipated Start: September 2021
Recruitment No.: SAC-306
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org