Business Analyst II (Closed)
Business Analyst II
Client / Program: Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD), Program Management Office
Salary Range: $101.6K to $119.6K annual base salary, depending upon experience
- Assist Accounting Manager with analyses of ongoing financial activity for the Bond Program.
- Conduct regular review and analysis of detailed transactions residing in the Bond program Accounting software (Deltek Costpoint).
- Assist Accounting Manager in identifying errors and develop innovative approaches to minimize risk of repeat discrepancies.
- Develop new reports to help provide transparency into Bond Program expenditures.
- Identify discrepancies or inconsistencies and resolve expeditiously.
- Reconcile financial accounts.
- Analyze monthly accounting reports to maintain expenditure controls.
- Interface with internal and external auditors to respond to requests for information
- Prepare financial statements
- Prepare and/or review vendor files or other supporting documentation for vendor payments.
- Review Bond Program invoices and process approved payables per accounting procedures.
- Enter invoice payment requests into program accounting software.
- Communicate with applicable construction and professional services vendors as needed.
- Assist in processing of general contractor’s payment analysis.
- Work directly with outside team members on cost and invoice commitments and expenditure matters.
- Prepare and process journal entries.
- Work effectively with other department personnel in order to resolve any invoice payment issues and obtain signatures of authorization on invoice matters.
- Evaluate and ensure bond compliance in regard to payment requests.Minimum Required Qualifications:
- 5-10 years experience in accounting, finance, or related fields.
- Experience in working with business enterprise or accounting systems.
- Ability to perform historical trends and analyze results.
- Experience creating monthly financial reports and analyzing results.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication and presentations skills a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related degree.
- Proficiency in Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to lead projects to successful conclusion.Preferred Qualifications:
- Bond program experience
- Construction program experience
- Costpoint and/or Proliance experience
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume: Monday July 2, 2018 @ 8:00am (no late submissions can be accepted)
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: hr@paragon‐em.com
Subject line: LACCD Business Analyst II
Approximate Processing Time:
Short list post: Week of July 3, 2018
Interviews: Week of July 9, 2018
Number of positions: 1
Anticipated Start: July 2018
Recruitment No.: SAC-184
See instructions above to submit resume. Do not use the “Apply For Job” tab shown below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com