Contract Administrator III (Closed)
CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR III
Client / Program: Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD), Program Management Office (PMO)
Salary Range: $103.4K to $121.6K annual base salary, depending upon experience
- Prepare and administer construction projects and professional service procurements from conception through tender, Board approval, and contract execution.
- Prepare and issue Request for Qualifications (RFQs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- Track all Requests for Clarifications (RFCs), submitted during RFQ/RFP process, distribute them to appropriate parties for response; prepare, edit and issue all Addenda.
- Coordinate pre-submittal conferences, interim interviews, proposer presentations, technical review sessions, proposal scoring sessions, debriefs and post award meetings for RFQs and RFPs.
- Review Statement of Qualifications submitted in response to RFQs, review initial proposals submitted in response to RFPs for responsiveness and conformity.
- Prepare final contract documents, RFQ, RFP, General Conditions and contract templates.
- Prepare Proposed Board Actions (PBA) to request Board authorization to issue RFPs and contract award for Build-LACCD procurements.
- Responsible for the pre-qualification process for most construction and professional service master agreements (bench contracts)
- Adjust and edit the procurement process and documents through legal research, lessons learned and coordination with Program Controls, Construction and Design.
- Other tasks as needed, which may include but is not limited to: historical document research, creating presentation materials, archiving of project documents.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5 years’ experience working with the procurement of construction and professional service contracts.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to exercise judgment, discretion and critical thinking and to set priorities and manage competing demands.
- Demonstrate a reliable, responsive and positive work ethic with the highest degree of integrity.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science Degree
- Familiarity with Public Contracts Code and other California statutory requirements
- Experience with California public works construction projects
- Experience with Job Order Contracting
- Alternate project delivery systems (i.e. Design-Build)
- Experience with bidding software such as Planet Bids
- Experience with project management software such as Proliance
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume:
Tuesday June 25, 2019 @ 3:00 pm (late submissions cannot be accepted)
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: hr@paragon‐em.com
Subject line: LACCD Contract Administrator III
APPROXIMATE PROCESSING TIME:
Short list post: Week of July 1, 2019
Interviews: Week of July 1, 2019
Number of positions: 1
Anticipated Start: July 2019
Recruitment No.: SAC-229
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org