Kitchen Upgrade Program Lead (Closed)
KITCHEN UPGRADE PROGRAM LEAD
Program: Los Angeles Unified School District – M&O Program Management
Number of Positions: One (1)
Salary Range: $106.8K to $124.8K annual base salary plus benefits
- Coordinate Kitchen Equipment delivery and installation activities between Facilities Services Coordinators, Truck Operations, Procurement, and Food Services.
- Monitor performance and provide guidance to Field Services Coordinators in the troubleshooting, survey, planning, and coordination of equipment replacement.
- Oversee the installation, removal, maintenance and diagnosing and repair of kitchen equipment and its components.
- Performs as primary program liaison with staff, facility user groups, facility operations and Field Services Coordinators in relation to the Kitchen Upgrade Program.
- Performs day-to-day program administration including reviewing M & O material and labor expenses, resolve funding issues for work orders, monitor and update school priority list, track and update delivery schedules, and modify equipment list for Stock Transport Order funding and Procurement ordering.
- Monitoring and organizing assignments to complete work in a timely manner when interruptions, changing priorities, changes in workload and competing requirements emerge.
- Review planning and tracking information submitted by Facilities Services Coordinators in SharePoint for accuracy and final equipment order.
- Review projects progress, equipment backlog, salvage, and repurposing of used equipment.
- Prepares and updates excel spreadsheets to track equipment orders and inventory.
- Perform Project and Work Order Closeout and address equipment Warranty issues.
- Review installations with the Office of the Inspector General as needed for audit purposes.
- Identify Food Services Equipment needed for replacement, repurposing, auction, and scrap.
- Performs related duties as assigned
- 10 years full time paid professional experience in construction management, concentrated in the removal and upgrade of kitchen equipment, preferably for public works projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
- Graduation from a recognized college or university with a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or related field
- Graduation from a recognized college or university with an Associate’s degree in any construction related field and relevant technical training, license, certification in commercial cooking equipment and refrigeration.
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume:
Tuesday January 4, 2022 @ 9:00am (no late submissions accepted)
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: email@example.com
Subject line: LAUSD Kitchen Upgrade Program Lead
Approximate Processing Time:
SHORTLIST: Within 1 week from resume submission
INTERVIEW: Within 2 weeks from resume submission
SELECTION NOTIFICATION: Within 3 weeks from resume submission
Recruitment # CM-KUPL-1121-27-EXT
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org