Project Coordinator IV – Cost Management (Closed)
PROJECT COORDINATOR IV (Cost Management)
Program: Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD)
Salary: $82.0K to $112.0K annual, depending upon experience
• Develops reports that support budgeting, cost control, auditing, asset tracking, using various systems and data bases to include but not limited to Widget Cost Control, UII, Proliance, DELTEK, and other systems used by the BuildLACCD Program Management Office.
• Develop custom financial, budget and schedule reports as directed by the Program Manager, Deputy Program Manager, Program Controls Manager, Finance Manager, Contracts Manager, and BuildLACCD Senior Staff.
• Assist in the development of automated program and project performance reports and KPI graphics as directed by the Program Controls Manager.
• Maintain existing project tracking and reporting systems. Provides expertise and insight in systems design changes, updates and enhancements.
• Troubleshoot issues that arise from users using existing systems and work with all appropriate parties to find resolutions.
• Develop standard and ad hoc reports for internal and external stakeholders. Identify information requirements from users and utilize various reporting and data mining applications to support daily business operations and presentations.
• Assist in the development of integrated project management system including validating migrated data, testing functionality and helping convert legacy business and system logic.
• Consolidate and streamline historical reports in new reporting applications associated with new project management system. Develop and enhance dashboards, KPI reports, and other summary/transactional based report on all maintained data (financial and content).
• Other job-related duties or projects as assigned.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• 10 years minimum recent professional experience in project controls on a construction program.
• BS/BA Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Business or related degree. Additional qualifying experience in excess to the minimum stated above may be substituted for the required education on a year for year basis.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience utilizing Widget Cost Control, UII, DELTEK, Proliance, Data-Warehouse and other systems used by the LACCD Program Management Office or similar program.
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume: Thursday October 30, 2014 @ 4:00pm
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: Project Coordinator IV