Project Engineer III / Labor Compliance (Closed)
Project Engineer III / Labor Compliance
Program: Los Angeles Community College District (LACCD)
Salary: up to $106.9K annual depending on experience.
The Labor Standards Interviewer will be responsible for all onsite activities for the LACCD LCP Department. Position requires candidate to travel to sites throughout the District, conduct site visits and job walks, perform labor standards interviews with a random sampling of tradesman onsite, investigate complaints and issues, and report activities on a monthly basis. Additionally the Labor Compliance Field Interviewer will act as the main point of interaction between the campus staff and the LCP team.
• Visit LACCD projects and conduct observations and worker interviews and assist the Labor Compliance Department with site investigations.
• Visit projects to ensure the wages and Labor Compliance postings are posted and visible.
• Act as the liaison between the LCP Department and the campus personnel, Construction Manager, Contractor, and all other stakeholders.
• Attend meetings at the project site as needed, including pre bid meetings, pre-construction meetings and progress meetings.
• Maintain files of working documents, including project, Interview and resolution paperwork.
• Partner with other team members in order to ensure the timely delivery of a high quality product and service.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• Minimum eight (8) years construction experience on large Public Works projects.
• Must have experience walking active construction sites and interacting with all levels of construction personnel onsite
• Must be able to develop and maintain positive, cooperative, team-oriented relationships with co-workers, supervisors, managers, clients and others in contact with the job.
• Must possess a High School Diploma or GED.
An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.
RESUME SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
Deadline to submit resume: Thursday August 21, 2014 @ 4:00pm
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements: email@example.com
Subject line: Project Engineer III (Labor Compliance)